CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 06, 2005

You won't believe what Trent did to his hair . . .

Early Friday morning, before Trent had to go to work and I had to meet Debbie and Merri for breakfast, Trent decides he's going to give himself a "trim". I told him, don't do it, wait and make an appointment at Debbies, but does he listen? NO! He gets out the cheap trimmers that I bought at Aldi's 4 years ago and proceeds to do a small "trim". I kept griping at him and he totally ignores me, so I leave the bathroom and continue with whatever I was doing.

I go back in the bathroom for something a few minutes later and I can hear the trimmers bogging down in his thick hair. He says to me "Man, these trimmers aren't working very well". Just then I make eye contact with him and I just about have a heart attack. I said "OH MY WORD - YOU TOOK A BIG HUNK OUT OF YOUR HEAD"! He says "No I didn't" and I said "Oh yes you did, look"! He looks and then he just about has a heart attack, then he starts laughing. I was seriously mad (mad really isn't the word for it, but I run a clean blog here).

Then he tells me I have to shave his head - WHAT?! After arguing about it for a few minutes, I finally had to see the humor in it and realize it's only hair and it will grow back. I have never seen him without his beautiful curls and as they were coming off and his scalp was appearing, we just laughed and laughed.

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother did that! He was trimming fine with a guard for length. He took the guard off to do his sideburns and my dad called him. He calls that he's coming and, in his hurry to get to him, forgot he took the guard off and swiped a stray long spot. Whoops! His was practically shaved!

It'll grow back!! I know what you mean about the curls. I have one of those men in my life.