CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Applesauce!

Yesterday Cody was home sick from school, he felt really bad in the morning, but by afternoon he had a "miraculous recovery" - which usually happens. Since I was going to be home from work all day, I figured I'd get something off of my to do list. Last Saturday I went to Farmer's Market and bought about a bajillion pounds of apples to make applesauce, so I figured I better get busy. The bonus was that I had someone home to help me.

The first picture is Cody all excited to help with the applesauce. He was happy because he got to use the Pampered Chef gadget that cuts, peels and cores the apple all at the same time (it is a pretty cool gadget).

The second picture shows how excited he is after peeling about 100 apples. Do you think he'll think twice about staying home from school next time?


1 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

aww, poor cody. too bad for him! hahaha! :)