CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Do you ever feel surrounded by people, but feel incredibly alone? I struggle with this sometimes and it really bothers me. I know that God is there - I'm not questioning that at all - but it's strange how you can have all these people around you, but yet you feel like no one really sees you for who you really are, they only see you for what you can do for them. (Maybe I need to re-read my post on magnifying) :0)

It makes no sense to me - does this happen to anyone else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes no sense, but, yep, happens to me too. Isn't it funny how when we have a great insight--like your Magnify post--then we're hit with the negative. I guess it's just God preparing us for the valley. Awesome thoughts, by the way, very helpful.

Corey Mann said...

No...that never happens to me...I've never ever struggled with that....I have no idea what you are talking about....you are insane....I have to go now and be by myself.....

Lindsay Mak said...

I think it happens to everyone. A lot of teenagers feel that way. I guess we never really think that adults struggle with it too.

I love you, Lanette!