CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My friend, mentor and hero - Beth Madigan

Did you ever have one of those friends that you could seriously talk to for days and days at a time and you'd never run out of things to talk about - AND you could tell them ANYTHING? That's my friend Beth Madigan and I when we get together!

Beth was in town for a few days - she just moved to Phoenix, AZ in July, but is in Chicago for a few months helping her daughter and family while Shannon's on bedrest in the hospital waiting to deliver twin baby girls. I had the incredible privilege of getting to see her 3 times and it was so nice!

On Friday we got to play tennis with our tennis buddies Denise and Kathleen - that's us in the picture - then we went to Starbucks and talked for a couple of hours.

On Sunday Beth showed up and hung out with us at Lifeline - it was so great to see her back and the kids were so happy to see her.

On Monday, Beth took me out to a WONDERFUL lunch at Tippecanoe Place, then we came back to my house for tea and conversation. Before we knew it, Beth was out of time and had to go - we had talked for 3 1/2 hours and hadn't even begun to catch up on everthing!

Beth's the best friend I've ever had and I am so blessed to have her in my life - I want to be just like her when I grow up! She's also the best counselor-turned-life coach there is. She has a heart and a passion for helping people become all that God created them to be and she is a genius at that. Check out her website @ http://www.livewithintention.org/

Thanks Beth - I had a blast while you were home and I love you so much!

1 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

I LOVE BETH TIMES A MILLION!