CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 14, 2005

This is one of my students, Jim Ralstin

This is Jim Ralstin, one of my superstar students at Lifeline. Yesterday I had the privilege of attending a ceremony where he was honored as an Eagle Scout. Now, before attending this ceremony, I had no idea what an Eagle Scout was, but it was REALLY cool. Jim has worked for 7 years to achieve this and only 2% of scouts ever get this far.

The really great part was listening to several people talk about Jim and tell stories. (Corey, great job!) It was very refreshing to hear that Jim is really who he professes to be and his faith, character and integrity go with him everywhere he goes. I am so proud of Jim and I can't wait to see what his future holds. I love this kid! If I had a teenage daughter, I'd be talking to his parents about the possibility of an arranged marriage!

1 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

JIMMY rocks!