CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 28, 2005

Chick Nite - Shopping in Chicago!

I had the BEST time last weekend - 3 of my friends and I (Rachel, Lisa and Debbie) got to take 14 girls on an overnight trip shopping at Woodfield Mall in Chicago. It was so much fun and the girls were AWESOME - I enjoyed getting to know every single one of them!

We set out around 9:30 a.m., went straight to the mall and shopped for about 7 hours, then we went to our hotel, ate Hacienda chips and Chicago style stuffed pizza from Pizzeria Uno, played Guesstures, went swimming and soaked in the hot tub, slept in the next day, ate a big ol' breakfast buffet, did a little more shopping and then headed home so we could make it back for Lifeline - WHEW! We had a blast!! The best part was that us "older" folks wore out the younger ones!

Can you believe I get to do this? How lucky am I to have a job that I get to hang out with AWESOME girls, shop, eat AND get paid for it?! Wow, God is so good!

2 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

I don't think I was ready when that kid took this. Did you see my face?!

At least you weren't blinking, Lanette...

Dawn Lovitt said...

Boy, do we need to talk!