CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Don't Ever Drink Apple Cider Vinegar

For any of you who know me very well, you know that I am kind of a health nut. I've been on a quest the past year to change my diet so that I can get the toxins out of my body to have a healthier immune system and have more energy.

I read a couple of articles about how beneficial Apple Cider Vinegar is for your body - it detoxifies your liver, boosts your immune system and lots of other good stuff. I've had the bottle for about 3 months now and decided to try it out last night. Cody was there and decided to document it for me.

This is me with the organic Apple Cider Vinegar and a shot glass - you're supposed to take a "shot" each morning and night. Notice the smile on my face.
This is me drinking the Apple Cider Vinegar - YUM!
This is me AFTER the vinegar. OH MY WORD - I have never tasted anything so nasty. I thought it would taste a little bit like apple cider, but it didn't. It seriously was the worst thing I've ever had and Cody was laughing his bootie off at me. It made my eyes water and for the rest of the night it rumbled in my stomach and I thought I was going to throw it up.

I don't care how good this stuff is supposed to be for you - I will never drink it again even if it's a matter of life and death! If you want to try a new diet technique though, just take a shot of it before every meal and I guarantee you will lose weight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you and your organic stuff!!! You better call Marla from the retreat shell tell you what else its good for.

Debbie

Lindsay Mak said...

Lanette, I love you!!!! You just made my day with your silly antics. Keep up the good work.