CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 10, 2005

A Romantic Weekend at Silver Lake

This past weekend I got to spend an entire two days with my hubby - ALONE! None of our friends were up at the lake, Cody was camping with his cousins and the weather was beautiful (a little chilly, but perfect fall weather). We slept in, went to Manistee looking at art galleries and antiquing ( I found a perfect piece for our new room - an antique life preserver that says "Tiny Bubbles" on it), we ate out every meal, went to look at the sunsets, and sat out by the fire. I really didn't want to come home! This is Little Point Sable, the tallest light house on Lake Michigan and absolutely my favorite place in the whole world. Every time I go here, I meet and see God - it is an amazing, magical place. I am so lucky because it is only 5 minutes from our trailer.
Here's me standing by the base of the lighthouse at sunset.
This is the pier head in Manistee - the first time I've ever been there even though we're only about 40 minutes away.
Here's the love of my life, my hubby Trent! Isn't he CUTE!? Sorry ladies, he's already taken!

0 comments: