CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Boys

This is Cody, Kyle and Chris (from left to right). My son is the one on the left with the hair over his gorgeous eyes (he tells me the girls love it).

Chris and Kyle are my 2 other "adopted" boys - the live on our street and these three are constantly together. They are so much fun to have around!

Kyle is 13, in 8th grade, and is a joy to be around, he's so easy going. This kid is always smiling and he loves my cooking. He challenges Cody to be more kind and more respectful to him Mom - I love this kid!

Chris is very cute and funny. He is 12 and in the 7th grade at Grissom. He is very smart and loves to carry on a deep conversation about finances or politics, but then will turn around and say something hilarious - he has a great sense of humor.

Every Tuesday and Friday they get together at 7 a.m. before the bus comes and they skateboard and play guitar together before their school day starts.

I am so thankful that Cody has GREAT friends - and I love spending time with them all!

0 comments: