CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too much stuff in my head

Did you ever have so much to say that you don't even know how to put it into words or how to say it? Well, that's where I'm at right now. There's so much God is showing me, but yet it's still foggy. At the most random times the fog will fade for a second and then things are clear, but I fail at writing them down and they lose their intensity. I try to talk to my husband or a few of my close friends about it, but it just doesn't come out right and frankly it all seems CRAZY, but yet I know deep down inside that it's not crazy, but very real.

This year has been an amazing year - not easy at all - but the work that God is doing in and around me is incredible. It's very hard to keep up - to try to wrap my brain around it.

One of these days I'd like to be able to find the words to get some of this stuff out of my head and in writing. It all makes sense in my head, but I just can't seem to articulate it.

Does anyone out there identify with this?

0 comments: