CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Debbie with her safety glasses

After our talk we had everyone wrtie down on a sheet of paper the wounds that they have received in life so far and the lies that they have believed about themselves because of the wound (i.e., "parents divorce - that means that they didn't love me enough to stay together" - OR- "My boyfriend cheated on me and dumped for another girl - that means I'm fat, ugly and that no one will ever love me", etc.)

The girls brought the paper up to Debbie and Jen - they laid a piece of glass over the list of wounds and lies (of course they all put safety glasses on) and then the girl's "broke" the agreements that they have made with the enemy about the lies they've listened to.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those glasses look "HOT"