CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

OK- everybody knows that I went to India kicking and screaming - I was scared to death to go. Well, even after we got there I was still scared. We arrived in the middle of the night and they took us to the conference center and we went directly to bed. When I woke up I was right by a window and it was beautiful out - palm trees were waving in front of it and birds were chirping. Then I remembered "Holy Crap - I'm in India" and I seriously couldn't get myself to move out of bed for like a half an hour. This is me after I finally got out of bed and dressed wondering what the heck I am doing in India.

Of course, after about an hour, I started adapting and enjoying the people I was meeting, and by the end of the day I was happy to be in India. When we were getting ready to come home, I was the only one that said I could stay for another week. What a change!

1 comments:

versejer2911 said...

You go girl!!! I'm so proud of you Lanette. You're heart for the world is amazing! And your choice to let everyone know by way of your actions...screams about how committed you are to that passion.
Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us.

Tim Prugh