CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A note to Trent and Cody!

Hi guys - I hope that everything at home is going well.

How is football going Cody? I think today you are getting your pictures taken - make sure and smile! I hope that you and Dad are having fun and I'm sure you're cooking for him a lot. He'll be spoiled when I get home and he'll have to go back to eating health food! ha ha. I'll see you in a few short days. Give CJ and kiss on the nose for me and give Teddy a hug! I love you so much!!

Trent - can you believe I haven't been homsick yet? I just try not to think about it and I know that God is protecting me from it. although I do miss you a lot, I'm doing ok with us apart. All of the people here want to know about my husband so I have shown your picture a lot and talk about you all the time. I love you very much and am so thankful that I have a husband that will love and support me on this quest to make an impact for Jesus. I can't wait to see you in a few days, but my mission is not done here yet - I still have work to do. I hope you have a great time at Silver Lake. Hugs and kisses!

\\

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lanette,
Our family thinks about you everyday! I'm glad everything is going well and you are safe. We still have your letter on the fridge and it will remain there until you come home. I give you a lot of credit for what you are doing. This is a chance of a lifetime and one that you will always remember. Take care and can't wait to hear all your stories and see your pictures.
Love Always,
Marla, Bimbo, Becca and morgan