CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 02, 2005

Teddy used up one of his 9 lives today . . .


I was just getting up this morning after Trent went to work and the phone rang. It was Trent and he said "you need to come get your stupid cat". Being really groggy from taking 2 Nyquil gel caps last night, I had no idea what he was talking about. Come to find out, my cat Teddy hitched a ride on the frame of Trent's truck to work this a.m. - all the way down Vistula, across the bridge on Jefferson and on down McKinley and ending up at Michiana Auto Pros. I have no idea how or why he stayed in there but I sure am glad he did - that must have been a heck of a ride! (You blew it Trent, that was your chance to be rid of Teddy once and for all - now I know you really do love him :0)

0 comments: