CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm back . . . and now I'm leaving again

I just got back from the Willow Creek Student Ministry Conference and it was incredible! I don't know why, but I didn't have really high expectations, but it ended up blowing me away. I went with my friend Lisa Baugher and we had a blast together. My favorite part of spending time with Lisa was when we kicked back and watched a chick flick together on Monday night (Just Like Heaven - it was a great movie and you gotta see it). Lisa has the BEST laugh and she's so much fun.

We also went with Corey and John Keim - and we had a lot of fun with them as well. Johnny got the flu on Monday and I felt really bad for him. Luckily he has age on his side and he recovered quickly and only missed the a.m. sessions on Tuesday. We got LOTS of great ideas, encouragement and we also got to worship with The David Crowder Band - AWESOME!

Now I'm off to Chicago to start my new school and my new career path. I think I'm still going to wait until I get back to make the formal announcement, just to make sure that this is where God is leading me. Don't worry (Lindsay), I'm not planning on leaving Lifeline yet - this new career can go hand in hand with what I am doing in youth ministry now, so the dream is to use my schooling to advance in my ministry at GCC.

Have a great weekend friends!

0 comments: