CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 25, 2006

5 days and counting . . .

In 5 days we leave for Spring Break and I can't wait! We will be leaving on Thursday and going to visit Trent's Mom in Naples, FL. We ALWAYS have such a great time with her and Hank and their friends. Plus, I get to play tennis just about every day!

On Monday a.m., Trent and I are driving over to Ft. Lauderdale to hop a plane for a romantic get away to the Bahamas for 2 nights. At first I really wanted to stay at the Atlantis (the SUPER HUGE hotel on Paradise Island), but while waiting to see if I could get any deals at the last minute to stay there, I found this place. It's a little 10 room bed and breakfast on the quiet side of the island and it is perfect!

It's called "A Stone's Throw Away" and it's up on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It has it's own private beach and a beautiful small pool with a waterfall. In the morning when you get up there's a chef stationed out on the porch who will cook anything you want for breakfast. You can check it out HERE. Three whole days of romance with my hubby and best friend Trent - I CAN'T WAIT!

0 comments: