CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Holy Cow . . . I'M GOING TO INDIA!

Yes - you read that right - I'm going to India (not Indiana). I am scared to death, but really, really excited at the same time!

I will be going with a team of around 30 people from GCC at the end of October to spend 10 days in Chennai, Southern India to help rebuild homes in the tsunami-affected communities throughout the area. (We'll be doing this in conjunction with Habitat for Humanity)!

I remember a year and a half ago when the tsunami hit and I felt so sad and helpless - my heart just broke for the people there. I can't believe that God has opened this door and that I actually get a chance to go over there and help them - to have my fingerprint in a part of history while at the same time taking Jesus with me and helping to advance his kingdom! WOW - God is sooooo good!!

There is a team that just got to India yesterday that is there doing training so that our team in October will be extra effective. Go check it out HERE.



0 comments: