CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's going to be a CRAZY week!

Tonight I leave after Lifeline to go to Willow Creek in Chicago for a Student Conference and I'll be there until Wednesday. I'm going with my friends Lisa Baugher, Corey and John Keim and it's going to be great - David Crowder Band is the worship band! I'm really looking forward to learning a lot more about working with high school kids - as you can tell from the picture, I must really need some help in this area - just look at Danielle's expression on her face and that says everything!

Then I'm home for a day and then I head BACK to Chicago to start a new school. I haven't mentioned this to many people, but it's VERY, VERY EXCITING and I can't wait to see what path God will take me as I start a path on this new career. I'm going to keep you guessing on what that is and I'll tell you more about it later in the week when I get back. Throw some guesses out on my comments - but if you already know what my new career is, don't give it away!

Remember: It is not how much we do, but how much love we put inthe doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving. Mother Theresa

2 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

The most awesomest picture from Nashville ever! Not even kidding...

Are you leaving me??????????

My guess is School Secretary or Teacher. But do you have a teaching degree?

Anonymous said...

HMMMM!!!!What is it?????