CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In honor of "the week of love" that I declared yesterday (Valentine's Day), here is a list of some of the things I love (not necessarily in order):

  • I love Jesus
  • I love my husband Trent & My son Cody
  • I love my crazy but awesome family (they keep life interesting!)
  • I love my Lifeline students (especially my girls!)
  • I love my dog and my kitty cat
  • I love tennis (especially when I'm winning)
  • I love the beach and the sun
  • I love morning coffee time with my hubbie out on our deck by the water
  • I love Little Sable Point Lighthouse at Silver Lake
  • I love our summer shack at Silver Lake
  • I love boat rides with friends
  • I love having Cody's friends Kyle and Chris hang out with us
  • I love real, honest conversation
  • I love sharing my dreams and insights with someone who cares
  • I love watching God weave lives and experiences together to bring us closer to him
  • I love Starbucks Vanilla latte - 2% decaf with whipped cream
  • I love dinner with girlfriends (or anything with girlfriends)
  • I love sunsets - especially with my husband at Silver Lake
  • I love conversation that blows your mind and makes you think about things in a new and different way
  • I love old, old songs from my childhood like The Carpenter's, Barry Manilow and Air Supply
  • I love old 80's songs and movies from my high school days
  • I love chocolate cake with my Mom's home made chocolate chip frosting
  • I love avocadoes - I'm addicted to them
  • I love to be a part of a team
  • I love my Grandma Betty, Grandma Russell, Poppy, and Father-in-law Jerry who are all waiting for me in heaven
  • I love getting sweaty and dirty working my bootie off on a mission trip
  • I love spoiling the people I care about and making them feel special
  • I love my bed, pillow and heated mattress pad
  • I love snuggling up to my hubby every night and waking up with him
  • I love getting lost in a sappy romantic movie
  • I love my Mom's augratin potatoes and her potato salad
  • I love making a difference in people's lives and having a part in changing the world
  • I love visiting my in laws and their friends in Florida - hangin' out at the retirement park is cool!
  • I love Mexico - especially The Mayan Riviera in the Yucatan peninsula and Monterrey where Back 2 Back Ministries is located
  • I love to explore and travel anywhere I possibly can
  • I love to be outside (when it's over 50 degrees)
  • I love it when the wind blows on my face a certain way and I know that it's God showing me here's right there
  • I love the feel of the sand between my toes
  • I love to scuba dive and snorkel
  • I love Off-roading in our jeep
  • I love being loved
  • I love Jesus - Oh yeah, I already mentioned that but it's worth saying again!

1 comments:

Lindsay Mak said...

You know what I love Lanette?

YOU!!!