CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's Strep

It's Wednesday and Cody is still home sick from school. We went to the doctor today and it is confirmed . . . STREP THROAT! I got him some ice cream and just got done getting him settled in for the rest of the day. He's really bummed because he's already missed guitar lessons, he's gonna miss 5-Star and Oasis tonight, and he'll miss his last school snowboarding trip tomorrow. The doctor said he's definitely out of school tomorrow and maybe Friday. This is making things tricky for me at work, but fortunately I have a boss that is very understanding that way.

So now I'm trying to be a good Mom and give Cody all the attention and love that he needs because he's miserable, but inside I'm freaking out because I don't want to get strep throat!! I hope that my Seaweed vitamins and Echinacea kick in so I don't catch - The doctor said it's VERY contagious.

OK - gotta go - I'm going to go take an extra shot of Seaweed essentials & Vitamin C!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the misery, I had strep last winter, thankfully noone else got it in our house. I didnt take that seaweed stuff!!!!! Yuck!!!!

DebbieMann