CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

This is my good friend Debbie!

This is my great friend, Debbie Mann. I am so blessed by her friendship and her loyalty over the years. I started out just being her husband's assistant, but over the years, we developed a friendship that I have come to love and rely on. Debbie has stuck by me, checked up on me and counseled me as I struggled through a very difficult time. She's the greatest!
Here's what we've gotten to do together: Gone on 2 mission trips together to Monterrey, Mexico; Attended the "Captivating" retreat in Colorado, numerous water parks, chick Nites, and other events with Lifeline; And we put on a Senior girls retreat up at Silver Lake that I know will impact the girls forever.

Debbie is home anxiously awaiting the birth of her second child, a little boy who is due any day now. I can't wait to meet him and hope he hurries up!

Debbie is a blast! We love taking goofy pictures of each other, and believe me, we have a lot of them! I look forward to many more memories and great times together.

2 comments:

kasie said...

hahahaha. Great pictures.

We miss you lanette!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the goggles on! Thats my favorite, these pics bring back alot of memories. Especially the one where i had to pull you off the high ropes!

Love ya Lanette and still no baby!

Debbie