CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

This is my last weekend of school!

I'm off to Chicago one last time for the last of my "core curriculum" to become a Life Coach. I am so excited to see my friends and spend one last weekend with them learning how to change people's lives and help them create the life they were made for.

At the same time, I'm dreading the end of the weekend because I have to say goodbye to my friends and we have to go our separate ways. They are amazing people and it's going to be sad to say good bye. Hopefully some of us will work on future projects and extended learning classes together.

School has been AWESOME - I have learned so much I can't even believe it. Never in my life have I enjoyed going to school and stuyding, but right now I can't get enough of it. The things that I am learning are seriously life changing and I can't wait to start sharing it with my friends, family and the world!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing up! I am finishing up as well, but I still have some to go. Good luck with your life coaching, I know you'll be great because you have always said such amazing stuff to me!