CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from the Rajski Family!!

This morning was such a beautiful morning for Trent, Cody and I. Cody got up first (of course) and fixed us coffee, started a fire and then tried to wake us up. We were moving slow - until he pulled out the secret weapon . . . The Carpenters Christmas CD. Then I knew it was Christmas and I sprang out of bed!


We all surprised the heck out of each other with great, thoughtful gifts that each of us could use. I wish I could freeze these moments in time . . . OH THAT'S RIGHT - NOW I CAN . . .


With my new digital 10.1 megapixel Canon Digital Rebel XTI!! Yeehaw!! Thank you Jesus! Thank you to my sweetie Trent! Thanks Loretta for helping Trent pick it out!


I had ABSOLUTELY no idea this was going to happen this Christmas. I thought it was something cool for the house, I had no idea what was in the box. When I opened it I stopped breathing for awhile, and then I burst into tears. WOW!

I LOVE photography and I'm constantly saying "Ohhh - that would be such a great shot if I had a good camera"! I can't wait to go out on shooting expeditions and I might even see if I can join the photography team at church.

Cody bought me a gift certificate to Hollister, so that we could go shopping together - isn't that cute? I think it's cool that he thinks his Mom is young enough (at heart) to pull off Hollister. I'm not so sure I can, but if he thinks so, that's cool.

I have the best family ever!

0 comments: