CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm all better!

Last Thursday I had a miracle - following really is the short version of last week:

  • I started chiropractic treatment at Warren Chiropractic on Wednesday and felt a little improvement. They will be treating me for several months because my spine is all messed up and my pelvis is rotated (could be from accidents I've had over the years or from bad posture - probably a combo of both I'm guessing).
  • Thursday after treatment I just wasn't feeling well so I went to bed for a couple of hours. (Judy, Loretta and Karen came to pay me a surprise visit - that was nice!) I moved to the couch and soon discovered that I couldn't get up on my own. I really had to pee, but had to wait for Cody to get home.
  • Cody came home and tried to move me so I could get to the bathroom and something shifted in my back and I was in terrible, horrible, the most excruciating pain I've ever been in. Cody started dialing 911 because he's never seen me like that before. I told him to hang up and call his Dad and tell him to get home, something was seriously wrong.
  • Trent came home, gave me a pain pill and then started calling my doctor, the hospital, and our insurance company because he was going to call the ambulance. My Mom and Dad rushed over.
  • At the same time I am literally screaming out to Jesus to please help me and take the pain away - I've never begged Him for anything like that before.
  • All of a sudden the pain started subsiding, and within an hour and a half, I was up walking and feeling much, much better. At the time I just thought it was the pain pill.
  • The next morning I woke up and slowly got out of bed - there wasn't any pain and my leg was working! I bounded into Dr. Warren's for treatment that a.m. and he agreed that I had a miracle. Dr. Warren then shared with me that he prays over all of his patients for wisdom on how to treat them and that he had been praying about me all week. Isn't that cool?!
  • So now Dr. Warren and his staff are my new best friends - they are seriously the kindest people I have ever met and I am so thankful that I went to them for help. I think it's so cool to find a professional that relies on God to help him and prays for his patients.
  • It has only been 1 week and I am back to normal except that my lower leg, toes and foot are numb, like it's asleep. Hopefully I'll get to start working out again next week. Tennis has to wait until January now - I'm not rushing it!

Thank you Jesus! Thank you Dr. Warren!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I am so excited to hear you are up and well! I too have been praying for you ever since I first read your blog. I also have had many of my closest friends and prayer warriors praying for you.

God is so amazing, and I am so grateful he healed you!

Miracles really do exist...

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Miss Jeanna told me last night and I was so excited to hear that you were feeling better!! Praise God :)

Julie Smies said...

I'm so grateful that God chose to heal you! I, too, have experienced a healing miracle. It's a breathtaking event, isn't it?