CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 22, 2006

Two of my bestest friends!


These are 2 of my bestest friends in the world - Tracy Carlstrom and Shelley Arredondo. Aren't they beautiful!
  • 6 years ago when I first started going to GCC, Tracy was the first person to reach out to me and has always been there for me no matter what. Tracy and I share the passion of wanting real and authentic connection for ourselves and for other people. Her and her husband Blair are faithful friends and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.
  • Shelley and I were in the same small group a few years back, we got to be on staff at GCC together, and then had the amazing opportunity to travel together to India. She is a creative genius and is so much fun to be around. We share the passion of wanting to be with people who are lost and are desperately hurting. The other thing we share in common is that "holier than thou" Christian people drive us crazy! Her and her husband Jesse have also been great friends to Trent and I over the years and I am so thankful to have them in our lives!

0 comments: