CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

While I'm Dreaming . . .

Well, while I'm dreaming, I might as well DREAM BIG!!! I've learned along the way from many mentors that if you have a dream you can pull off yourself without God's help, then it's not really a dream.

Check out this Island Resort in Belize called Hatchet Caye. For just 2 million U.S. dollars I could own this (which really isn't bad in my opinion to own your own island AND come complete with staff, boats and accomodations for 8 couples).

Anyone out there have about 3. 5 million they want to invest? Trent and I could run the bed and breakfast in North Carolina in the summer time and then run the Hatchet Caye resort in Belize during the winter. Can you imagine??!!!






0 comments: