CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My TV Debut . . . Link to videos

As many of you already know, I had the incredible opportunity last week to do a 4-part Coaching series on The Harvest Show. Here’s the link if you’d like to check them out http://www.lanettelifecoach.com/videos_index.htm .

The first one is about 10 minutes long and the others are quick little 5 minute segments. Follow along with a piece of paper and do the exercises along with me – they’re very enlightening and a lot of fun!

#1 – LIVE Interview
Subject: “What I Don’t Want”

#2 –Taped Segment
Subject: Fuelers and Guzzlers

#3 – Taped Segment
Subject: Empowering Thoughts

#4 – Taped Segment
Subject: Turn your Shoulds into Coulds

I'd love feedback to see if you learned anything!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking on your blog from time to time ever since we met your cat Teddy, a.k.a.Mac. Congratualtions on your t.v. series! Very informative. I teach learning strategies to teenagers and would love to use your segments in my class. May I? So much of their thinking is negative and if they could see things in a more positive light, they may begin to see their own beauty. You can reach me at aganser@marianhs.org to let me know if I might have permission to use your segments.