CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 10, 2006

We're back!

Well, we're back from our annual 4th of July trip to Silver Lake - there was lots of time for rest, peace and quiet, family time and friends. I've got lots of great pics that I will post soon.

In exactly 2 hours and 24 minutes I will be at the doctor's office getting 6 - yes count em - SIX different shots for my mission trip to India - and that's just the first round - YIKES!! Did I mention that I HATE needles? There is not much I am afraid of, but needles is one of them. I tell you, God is definitely doing something in me and getting me out of my comfort zone for this trip - starting with the vaccinations!

The good news is that I get to see my team and eat Indian food with them tonight (ok the part about getting together with the team is good news) and we'll learn some more cultural stuff, which is always fascinating - especially when you have Samurai Jack (Magruder) leading the discussion!

My appointment for shots is at 1:15 - pray for me!!

0 comments: