CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy 13th Birthday Cody!!



My "baby" is 13 today and I can't believe it - I don't even know where the time went and can't believe that in 2 years he will get his permit to drive - YIKES!! It has been an amazing 13 years with him - we are so lucky that God made us a family.

Cody is so much fun to be with . . .

  • He's got the best sense of humor and makes me laugh
  • He does the greatest impressions
  • He LOVES to cook and is really good at it-he picked out a Japanese chef's knife for his birthday
  • He made me homemade mango salsa the other day and today he made a a wonderful iced coffee drink
  • We laugh and act goofy together . . . a lot!
  • He plays his guitar for me when I am relaxing or reading, and he's really, really good.
  • I am LOVING being at home with his this summer - it was the right thing to do!

Tonight we went to Hana Yori's with the grandparents, and tomorrow is his birthday party with his friends and then an overnighter. Whew - it's a good thing we only have one kid!

0 comments: