CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 01, 2006

You're going to WHAT?!

I just took Teddy in to be neutered - and I felt really bad leaving him there, the poor cat - he had no idea that he was about to become an "it".

I knew it was time to get this taken care of when I walked up into Cody's room last week and Teddy was getting very passionate with Cody's big teddy bear, Dudley. That was kind of traumatic and not something you want to see every day!

We're also getting him micro-chipped for an extra $30. I thought this was pretty important so that if he gets lost we can make sure that people can find where he belongs. When I told Trent he said "you mean I have to pay to make sure he comes back"? Him and Teddy have a "strained" relationship, but one of them will come around soon and I'm sure they will be best friends.

0 comments: