CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Shalom in the Home

I'm not a big TV watcher, but I am a sucker for shows that follow real life - American Idol is my current favorite and I was wondering what am I going to have to look forward on TV in a couple of weeks when it's all over.

Last night we just happened to have TLC on and a show came on called "Shalom in the Home" - so I decided to see what it was all about. OH MY GOSH, IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD - I LOVED IT!! I am now a Shmuley fan!

Rabbi Shmuley came from a broken family and went through a lot of pain when he was a kid. He vowed that he would grow up and make sure that other kids didn't have to experience the pain of divorce so he became a family counselor. Now he travels around the country looking for families to help. It's GREAT and I love the way the Rabbi Shmuley talks to his families he's working with. He brings some Jewish traditions and advice into it which is very interesting to me.

I love that Shmuley has taken the bad stuff from his childhood and has turned it into something that can help so many people. I LOVE SHMULEY.

If you want more info, click here HERE

0 comments: