CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Personal Guarantee

Many times when I watch the news or read the paper I think "Could we please hear about the good things going on in the world instead of all the bad"? So far, according to my observations, no-one has gotten this memo.

So . . . I figured if I wanted something to change, it could start with me!

From now on, from this day forward, you have my personal guarantee that this blog will ONLY contain positive and uplifting thoughts. There will be no bellyaching or complaining on this blog. There will be no political slams, no scary stuff, and no bad news!!

If you want to be inspired . . . then come here!
If you want to be motivated . . . then come here!
If you want to learn how to live happy . . . then come here!

Motivational Monday . . . Wellness Wednesday . . . Thrifty Thursday . . .
(who knows what other goofy days I can come up with!) All I know is it's going to be fun, uplifting and contain a lot of information that will help you in your every day life - so check back and let me know how you like the changes!

Live Happy!!! and don't forget to help others do the same!

0 comments: