CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pure Genius

Here's the scene - I go in to wake Cody up and he's in that great place of half asleep, half awake. Kind of dreamily, as I'm scratching his back, he asks me . . .

CODY: What's going on with you today, Mom?

ME: Well, I feel like my head is going to explode, so I'm trying to figure some stuff out

CODY: Why's your head going to explode?

ME: It's just that there's so much I want to do and I don't know which direction I'm supposed to be going.

ME: It's kind of like when you were little and you would go to the amusement park - there's all these cool rides and fun stuff you want to do, but you just can't decide which one to do first. You only have so many tickets, so you want to choose well, and it's hard to decide.

CODY: Hmmm. Well, I always pick the one that's closest to me.

Wow - Pure Genius!! I think I'm going to take his advice.

0 comments: