CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The best way to start the morning

Morning Coffee Time with the Girls!!
Beth and Merri

Donna and Lanette


Loretta and Lanette

Beth and Lanette (she's gonna hate this picture but I love it cuz we're laughing)


Kim - looking gorgeous as usual!

My Mom, Diana - I can't believe she's drinking coffee

Every other Wednesday a.m. this summer I am hosting a morning coffee time by the water for my girlfriends. Today was our second one and my best friend Beth from Arizona came as our special guest!!! We had a great time - it is a wonderful way to connect with people I love and start our day.


The older I get and the more that God is teaching me - I'm learning how important relationships and being in community is. I believe it's what God made us for and that when we get together, laught together, share stories and laugh together, it's a beautiful form of worship to our Creator.


Soooo, I am making a conscious effort to be a "connector" - a person who will provide opportunities for friends to get together and do life together, and I am loving it! Here are some of my very good friends - (if you want to come, just let me know!).

It's one way that I'm "Living Happy . . . and helping others do the same"!

P.S. We missed youi Debbie!!! Hope you feel better!

0 comments: