CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We had a Father's Day cookout and a boat ride yesterday. These are the pictures MINUTES before we noticed the sky start turning black, so we headed back home. Out of nowhere a storm picked up and pelted us with heavy COLD rain and winds. It was hilarious to watch us all try to take cover under the little canopy. Thankfully we got home before the hail hit!
This is my Dad - Terry Staley. Everyone says I look just like him. I know we definitely have a lot of the same traits, especially our sense of humor! My Daddy just retired a few months back and it is so cool to watch him start to really relax and enjoy life now.
I love you Dad!

This is my "little" brother Allen and his daughter Airiana. Allen is such a great Daddy and I believe that my niece is the cutest (and smartest) little girl in the world! She'll be 4 next week.

This is my step-father-in-law Hank (along with my Mother-in-law Emma). Hank is a really funny and smart man who has a very kind heart. We are losing him slowly - he is suffering from Alzheimers. We love having him in the family!

0 comments: