CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My day at the hospital - Before surgery

You'd think for the price I'm paying to be here that I could have a gown that is a little more fashionable!

Nurse Cindy putting on my "anti blood clot" support hose. I'm thinking this will be a great look for Spring Break next week.


One of my favorite parts - the blood test. She was really good, but geez, she took about 25 tubes outta me! Good thing I've been taking my vitamins.

1 comments:

Kevin Coates said...

lanette,
I just stopped by the shop today and found out everything from Trent. Holy Crap! You've had a rough couple of months. I'm throwing some prayers up for you and the family. So what have you been doing with yourself in the down time? Please keep me updated!