CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I did it!
I finally went surfing!

All of my life I've dreamed of being a "surfer chick" and finally, after 41 years, I got to get on a surf board.

Last week Trent and I went to Vegas for business then rented a convertible and drove to San Diego's Pacific Beach for 3 days. The day that I surfed was a PERFECT day everyone said - there were surfers everywhere and it was so fun being in the water up close and watching them. I even almost got conked in the head by a flying board.

It's really, really, really tiring and hard to do, and I said I would be happy if I just got up once and actually rode a wave. Well, much to my surprise, I got up the first time! I had quite a few good wipe outs though - I even have this cool bruise on my ankle from the board - I wish I could keep it forever, it's better than a tatoo!

Now I can wear my Roxy clothes and carry my Roxy luggage with pride and not feel like a poser!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am jealous. I would love to learn how to surf!!