CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Date Night Wednesday

Last night was date night and we decided we've been on the go too much and we'd rather stay home and watch a movie.

Well, it was my brilliant idea to finally get Nacho Libre, and oh my gosh, what a dumb movie! It was "Napoleon Dynamite" kind of dumb, but it grew on us and actually ended up being good in a weird sort of way.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun. "

"They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do!
Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and then made me such a stinky warrior? "

"Inside every suit there is a man. And inside every man... there is a nucleus."

0 comments: