CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm in Phoenix with my friend Beth!

Very early Monday morning (like, 4:30 a.m. early) my wonderful husband drove me to the SBN airport to go visit my best friend Beth in Phoenix. She moved almost a year ago and we have not gotten to spend a whole lot of time together since she's moved. It was SO GREAT to see her when I got off the plane - I've been here for 3 days now and we haven't stopped talking once (except to sleep).

We just got done spending 2 days in Sedona ( we just got back) and it was AMAZING!!! Amazing conversation, amazing scenery, amazing energy, amazing food, amazing everything! I can't wait to post pictures for you.

Last night we stayed up on the side of a red rock mountain at a charming place called "Sky Ranch" with an unbelievable view. At 5:00 a.m. this morning I woke Beth up and we walked down the mountain about a 1/2 mile to one of the vortex's (not exactly sure what that is except that it's a place where some people can feel the magnetic pull and energy of the earth). The view of the sunrise was exquisite and it is something I will remember forever. Beth could actually feel the vortex - like a vibration or a flutter in her heart - and the weird thing is that ever since then she loves the color lime green. Everything she bought today was lime green - hmmmmm!

I think we're going to go float in the pool now (I know, it's a hard life) - I'll get pictures posted soon!

1 comments:

Svetlana Romanov said...

LANETTE YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU!! Just kidding... but you still SUCK!! Tell Beth hi for me!