CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 12, 2006

I had an amazing time with my friend Beth in Phoenix last week. It was so refreshing to have 4 solid days of rest, relaxation, and a ton of girl talk! Beth was a great hostess and we had a blast together. We did lots of stuff - we hung out by her pool, we sat and talked by her fire pit, ate great meals together (she makes a mean black bean soup and some guacamole that I loved), we traveled to Sedona and hiked, experienced the vortex together, stayed overnight at an adorable place called The Sky Ranch with the most amazing view ever, we shopped til we dropped, laughed and laughed, and she helped me with some things I've been struggling with. I am so blessed and thankful that God brought her into my life! Here are some pictures of my trip. . .

0 comments: