CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

My TV Debut is tomorrow morning!


Tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. I 'll be LIVE on The Harvest Show . I've been invited to do an interview with Kelly Morgan (pictured at right) and to kick off a 4 part Life Coaching series on "The Power of Thought".

The series is based on Phillipians 4:8 - Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think on these things". I'll be presenting 4 different exercises to implement into your every day life to turn your thoughts around and empower your life.

I'm really excited for the opportunity to help people change their thought patterns so that that they can see life in a different way - to live a life of freedom and joy. It's an incredible opportunity and I can't wait to see what comes of it.

Please pray for me, I'm pretty nervous about being on live TV, but I am working on changing my thought pattern about that!

If you want to watch, it's on WHME @ 9:00 a.m.

1 comments:

aaron dewinter said...

Congrats! I thought you were great. I loved that you put them on the spot and made them play along. have a great night!