CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

My New Amigos in Ykodzonot!

These little girls were adorable - they were a little shy and just giggled a lot until I brought my camera out. Then when the candy came out, they really started hamming it up! There names are Diana and Delma

Here's Alberto - he's 10 years old - isn't he sooo cute?


Here's Elvia (in the black) - she's the President of the cenote who is on the video. Don't I look like a giant next to them?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYY LANETTE AND TRENT! It's brianna. and i didnt want to bug you on vacation but i just really wanted to tell you about tennis! WERE SECTIONAL CHAMPS! and we go to regionals on Tuesday, then if we win we have regionals on Wednesday, then SEMI-STATE on Saturday. But were just focusing on regionals for now. haha. but semi-state would be amazing! OH and were the first jimtown girls tennis team to win sectionals! My match was 3 sets, two tie-breakers, and 3 hours long! ha but i never gave up and neither did the rest of my team. Our number one needed 3 sets too. So it wasnt easy but we won it 5-0. I wish you could have seen it! :) but i know you're having a blast in Mexico. But anyways i can't wait to see you. Oh and Elaina has been sleeping in Trent's bed. Shhhh. haha. love you both
-briii

Anonymous said...

PS. if you have any time to write me back my email is
bho8325@yahoo.com

If not ill just talk to you when you get home. & i love the pictures looks GORGEOUS, I'm jealous!