CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Everything!


You are everything that I live for

Everything that I can’t believe is happening

You’re standing right in front of me

With arms wide open all I know is

Every day is filled with hope



You are everything that I believe for

And I can’t help but breathe you in, breathe again

Feeling all this life within

Every single beat of my heart

You’re everything good in my life

Everything honest and true



And all of those stars hanging up in the sky

Could never shine brighter than You!

"Everything" by Matthew West



Thank you Father for what you've been teaching me and for the things that you're allowing me to experience. My heart is overflowing with gratitude and words cannot express how much I love you and want to serve you - not just when things are easy, but ALL the time - every minute of the day, every beat of my heart. You are . . . . . EVERYTHING!

0 comments: