CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 19th wedding anniversary - WOW! I am getting so old :0)

In some ways it seems like it was just yesterday that all the craziness of our wedding took place and in some ways it seems like it was 40 years ago! Here's what I know - I truly am one of the luckiest women in the world to be married to my husband Trent!

There's no one else I know who would be willing to follow his wife around to remote parts of the world just because she felt like God was telling her to go there! Without him I would never have the opportunity to do the things we do together and I am so grateful! He's my best friend and we have so much fun together, there is no one else I'd rather be with.

Happy Anniversary my love - here's to another 19 years together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for you both! You and Trent are two amazing people that I look up to. Love ya Both
Debbie MANN

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You two make it look so easy, Love ya both and have an amazing anniversary!
Love Loretta

Beth Madigan LCSW, ACC, BCC said...

Have a GRAND day and Congratulations! Love to you both. See you soon.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS!! WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A BLAST! I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS!! CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME AND HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIP!!
MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOU BOTH!
LOVE YA!
MERRI