CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My son is the best!

Right now, as I speak, my son is making me homemade garlic mashed potatoes at 10:00! My teeth are real sore and I can only eat soft foods and I'm really HUNGRY!. I was sitting here saying that I wished I had some mashed potatoes and he jumped up and said "I'll make some for you Mom!" Wow!

He seriously makes the best mashed potatoes in the world - If there was a mashed potato contest, he would win. These ARE NOT boxed or quickie potatoes, he actually hand chops the garlic and browns it, then puts the potatoes through a ricer and adds all kinds of good stuff.

The Food Network has been the best influence on him - I'm glad I used to sit him in front of it when he was a baby! :0)

1 comments:

Scott Booker said...

How old is your son?

That is awesome that he likes to make the "Real" kind. Does he enjoy cooking or baking other things?

Wish I had the Food Network...but I think if I did... I would be fatter than I am now! LOL