CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Now this is my idea of Christmas!!


This morning Trent, Cody and I went down to The Bridge to help with their Secret Santa day where kids could come "shop" for their parents. My friends Merri, Aaron, Linda, Jean Anne and her husband David and son Walker were all there to serve to.

I got to wrap the presents for them and Trent and Cody served coffee and hot chocolate to the parents while they waited. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I don't even need any Christmas presents, because that's what Christmas is to me.

Check out the news story here - Melody and Shaun were adorable - I got to wrap all of their presents for them and their brother Robert. I hope their family has a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooo much Lanette, Trent & Cody for all of your help. You all were awesome! We hope to see a lot more of all of you in the New Year! Merry Christmas to you all! Love ya!
Merri