CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My friend Judy

So today and every day, I will choose to allow difficult situations, even ones as difficult as this, to make me better.

In particular, I choose to try to love better – love Jesus better and love people better – everyday . . . Judy Gregory

A couple of days ago my good friend Judy had to speak at a funeral . . . her Dad's funeral. I have no idea how she was able to do it, except that she is a person of great strength and courage. What she had to say, especially under the circumstances of his death will be forever etched upon my heart.

Judy, you have had a HUGE impact on my life. Thank you for your leadership, your teaching, your example, and your friendship.

If you want to be inspired today - click here and read the entire message

1 comments:

Judy Gregory said...

Love ya friend. Can't wait to see where God takes you in the coming days ... youth ministry redefined or enhanced ... or whatever it will become. I know God has planted it in your heart and entrusted you with the vision for a reason.