CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Computer Crash!

Well, I've known it was coming, but I didn't expect it to be on my new laptop - I thought it would be on the old Dell desktop that we've had for awhile.

A couple of weeks ago I had a prompting to back up my stuff on my laptop (stuff being MY LIFE - 2 years of studies, all of my workshops, future ideas and brainstorms, 3 years of pictures, my calendar and lots of other stuff). I went right out and bought an external hard drive and hooked it up the next day. The problem is that I am a dummy when it comes to stuff like that (I'd much rather work with people than technology) and I did not get my files moved to the hard drive.

4 days later I'm working away and my computer had a fit and just died on me - it was a sad, sad day. Right now it's at a document recovery place and I'm going to be paying them BIG BUCKS to hopefully retrieve the data.

Let this be a lesson to you - Back your stuff up now!

0 comments: