CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My first photography workshop

Wow - it was a gorgeous weekend up north along the Lake Michigan coastline.


I had the incredible opportunity to study with 2 of the best photographers EVER - Todd and Brad Reed. They live in Ludington and offer a weekend workshop where you get to go out on location with them and learn about how they see God's creation and how they capture it so beautifully. It was AMAZING and I learned so much.


Check out their photographs here.

It was held at a wonderful bed and breakfast in Ludington called The Cartier
Mansion and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a perfect get away in a charming lake side town. Gary and Sueanne, the owners, are delightful people and Sue ann is an amazing cook. Check out their website here.

Now I want to go back and redo all of my pictures that I've taken and apply the stuff I learned from Todd and Brad!

To see some of my photos I've taken before I took this class, click here. In a couple of days I'll post some that I took over the weekend.

P.S. I did not take the picture shown here at the top, it is one of Todd Reed's famous shots. In the second photo, Brad Reed is on the left and Todd is on the right - they are a father son team.


0 comments: