CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cody's best football moment

Football is now over and Cody's team placed 3rd in the division - not bad! Next year his big rivals (Schmucker and Discovery) will all be together on the Penn field working as a team - everything will change and he's really excited about wearing the Black and Gold.

In a final tribute to his last time wearing the Grissom uniform, I had to post a picture of his best football moment.

This kid from West side's job is to take Cody out so that he can't get to the quarterback. Notice he's about half Cody's size.
Here's what happened 1 split second later after Cody hit him . . .

The kid is KNOCKED OUT - if you zoom in you can see that he is out cold.
He didnt' know what hit him. Cody just hit him and took off after the quarterback (which he did help make the sack). Keep in mind that Cody is bigger than a lot of adults I know - 5' 11" and 180 lbs! The poor kid!
Cody said when the kid got up he said (in a Napoleon Dynamite kind of voice) "dude, that big kid hit me"
There's an internal conflict going on inside me -part of me is like "yeah - that's my son!", and the other part is like "ooohhh - I hope he's ok. I wonder if we need to call and apolotize to his parents?" lol

0 comments: